- Just like charity begins at home, so does such practices. The first step to making your contribution, you can simply build a garden area in your home and plan saplings in there.
- If having a garden at home might seem to be a problem, you could as well fertilize the public trees and gardens to maintain the aesthetics as well as greenery around your place.
- Make us of recycled products and avoid plastic waste for as long as you can.
- Keep the roads and place around you clean; avoid litter!
You might as well want to give these quotes a read and draw all the inspiration needed. Some of them are indeed the kind which might motivate you to at least not spoil the natures beauty if you don’t intend on beautifying it.
- Try to leave the Earth a better place than when you arrived. – Sidney Sheldon, writer
- The Earth does not belong to us: we belong to the Earth. – Marlee Matlin, actress
- We won’t have a society if we destroy the environment. – Margaret Mead, cultural anthropologist
- Destroying rainforest for economic gain is like burning a Renaissance painting to cook a meal. – EO Wilson, biologist
- Earth provides enough to satisfy every man’s needs, but not every man’s greed. – Mahatma Gandhi, Father of India.
- Conservation is a state of harmony between men and land. – Aldo Leopold, author
- Harmony with land is like harmony with a friend; you cannot cherish his right hand and chop off his left. – Aldo Leopold, author
- People blame their environment. There is only one person to blame – and only one – themselves. –Robert Collier, author
- Thank God men cannotfly, and lay waste the sky as well as the earth. – Henry David Thoreau, author
- Without the oceans there would be no life on Earth. – Peter Benchley, author
- We can have technology, prosperity, nice homes and cars, but at the same time we must be conscious of what we are dumping into the water, the air and our food. – Kevin Richardson, zookeeper
Give them a read and let us all pledge to make this world a better place with our own efforts, the little we can do!